Research
For my research I decided to look at my hobbies and crafts relating to that. For this I looked at a site called Deviantart.com this site holds a community of designers to produce they work and put it online.
From this I came across some paper-craft based on game characters, This caught my attention and i decided to search for websites relating to origami and paper-craft online. The Blog PaperKraft.blogspot.co.uk came up , it shows other peoples creation specifically aimed at characters in games and anime/manga.
Even though I found this interesting I found trouble in figuring out how I was going to present this in a 3 page trailer. I went back to the drawing board and found that I can still use the idea of games. As I like to play video games I also tend to read online reviews or magazines before I buy them. My favourite Magazine I like to read is PlayMag they also have a website -> http://www.play-mag.co.uk/, another well know website is gamespot.com and ign.com.
From then on I decided I would create a trailer website for game reviews. I came across some other websites that were simple in design, and thought they did well in colour scheme and simplicity.

No comments:
Post a Comment